Eumamurrin Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Eumamurrin (4455) is a suburb of Western, South Western, Queensland. It is about 457 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Eumamurrin is in the federal electorate of Maranoa.

In the 2011 census the population of Eumamurrin was 192 and is comprised of approximately 42.2% females and 57.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Eumamurrin is 35 years of age.

90.7% of people living in the suburb of Eumamurrin were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 1.6% Zimbabwe.

97.9% of people living in Eumamurrin speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 2.1% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Eumamurrin is 47.4% Anglican, 28.6% Catholic, 8.3% Religious affiliation not stated, 3.6% No religion, 3.6% Presbyterian and Reformed, 3.1% Uniting Church, 2.1% Jehovah's Witnesses, 1.6% Seventh-day Adventist, 1.6% Christian, nfd.

68.2% of people are married, 27.4% have never married and 1.9% are divorced and 2.5% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Eumamurrin.

90.2% of the people living in Eumamurrin over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 9.8% are working on a part time basis. Eumamurrin has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Eumamurrin are 59.0% Managers, 13.1% Labourers, 12.3% Technicians & trades workers, 9.0% Clerical & administrative workers, 6.6% Machinery operators & drivers.

The main industries people from Eumamurrin work in are 53.6% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 12.0% Mining, 7.2% Manufacturing, 5.6% Health care and social assistance, 4.8% Retail trade, 4.8% Construction, 4.8% Electricity, gas, water and waste services, 4.8% Education and training, 2.4% Accommodation and food services.

43.5% of homes are fully owned, and 17.4% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 26.1% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $900 per week and the median household income is $1600 per week.

The median rent in Eumamurrin is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1894 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Eumamurrin postcode 4455

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Coalfalls 4305 -> Brisbane -> Queensland